About the Committee
The Children of Asia Games International Committee was founded on the initiative of the President of the Olympic Council of Asia Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah on November 8, 2012 during the 31st General Assembly of the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) in Macau.
The protocol on establishment of the Committee was signed by the founders: on behalf of the OCA - by Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah, on the part of the ROC - by President Alexander Zhukov, and behalf of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) - by Vice-President Dmitry Glushko.
- Development and promotion of children's and youth sports through special projects;
- Organization and holding of Children of Asia International Sports Games and Winter Children of Asia International Sports Games;
- Promotion of the Olympic ideals among children and youth.
- Assistance to development of sport through development of the territory hosting Children of Asia International Sports Games and Winter Children of Asia International Sports Games;
- Stimulation of interest in sports and physical culture of children in Asian countries and regions of the Russian Federation, territory of which is located on the Asian continent;
- Cooperation with state bodies, national and international organizations, public associations, and individuals;
- Support of educational and other social projects;
- Support for the protection of environment, participation of women in all sports, sports for all and peace through sport.
- To a better future through developing and promoting children's and youth sports.
In addition to International Sports Games and its own projects, the Children of Asia Games International Committee organizes large-scale international events in the Sakha Republic (Yakutia), such as:
- The 4th "Russia - Sports Power" International Forum, 2012;
- The World Billiards Championship “Free Pyramid”, 2013;
- The 6th World University Boxing Championship, 2014;
- The 18th Asian Physics Olympiad, 2017;
- International Science Games, 2018.