Top of the day. Digest for February 27th of the 2nd Winter Children of Asia International Sports Games
- Snow volleyball competitions, a demonstration sport at the Games, have started in Sheregesh. The final games will take place on March 2nd.
- Short track competitions have ended in Kemerovo. At a distance of 1500 m, Mr. Andrey Petrov, the Moscow team, and Ms. Anastasia Baranova, the Moscow team, became the best.
- In Novokuznetsk, the hockey match between the teams of the Far Eastern Federal District and Yakutia ended. Game score: 6:1 in favor of the Far Eastern Federal District.
- The first day of Alpine skiing competitions in Mezhdurechensk has ended. Gold in the giant slalom was taken by Ms. Sofia Gusarova from the Siberian Federal District. Silver went to Ms. Ksenia Podlipchuk from Bashkortostan Republic and bronze was won by Ms. Yana Polyanskaya from the Siberian Federal District.
- In the giant slalom competition among boys, the winners were also determined: gold - Mr. Timofey Kildyushkin (Belarus), silver - Mr. Vladislav Yurevich (Siberian Federal District), bronze - Mr. Mark Stepanyan (Moscow).
- Curling competitions continue. The semi-final will take place tomorrow.
- Tickets for the closing ceremony of the Games are on sale. Tickets can be purchased at tickets.rcssk, as well as at the Kuzbass Ice Palace box office.
- The free program among young figure skaters has ended. Mr. Maxim Avtushenko from Moscow became the winner. Silver went to Mr. Alexander Chmil from the Ural Federal District team and bronze went to Mr. Vasily Borokhovsky from the Republic of Belarus.
- Climbing Olympus educational program has a new record holder following the results of the Olympic lesson. Mr. Igor Kondratyev, coach of the Bashkortostan national skating team, scored the most points.