The 3rd International Summit of Young Professionals in Sports
The 3rd Summit will take place on the eve of the 7th Children of Asia International Sports Games. The agenda will be devoted to pressing problems of the development of traditional and national sports. The project of Summit has the opportunity to become an authoritative platform for the interaction of young sports professionals from around the world. The Summit on an annual basis will become an instrument of effective sports diplomacy and will expand the possibilities of the host country to influence the formation of the future sports agenda.
The program is planned in a 5-day format of interactive educational course
Day 1: Arrival of participants, registration, organizational meeting;
Day 2: Lectures, seminars. Project work;
Day 3: Lectures, seminars. Project work;
Day 4: Presentation of projects. The cultural program;
Day 5: Departure of the participants.
- The Olympic Council of Asia Commissions representatives, the Children of Asia Games International Committee;
- Leaders and representatives of the national Olympic committees of the Olympic Council of Asia member countries;
- Leaders and representatives of executive authorities in the field of physical education and sports;
- Leading researchers of educational institutions in the field of sports management, international sports marketing, sports law.
- Development of international sports cooperation through national sports;
- Legal support of the national sports' status;
- Issues of popularization of national sports and a healthy lifestyle;
- Theoretical and methodological aspects of the organization of classes in individual national sports.
- The development of international sports cooperation through national sports;
- Regulatory support of the status of national sports;
- Issues of popularization of national species and a healthy lifestyle;
- Theoretical and methodological aspects of the organization of classes in certain national sports.
For any questions, please contact
Children of Asia Games International Committee